lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Eight Years of Pride and Adventure: 2001 Lincoln Navigator
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Potato Guest

The closest that I\'ve ever come to slapping a girl

Remove this ad
    We were at the bar last night and I was being the DD. We were kind of winding the night down and I went walking around looking for one of my friends. I found him at the bar with a pretty hot girl grinding up on him. I let him be and about 5 minutes later he came over to start shooting the shit with me. This girl, who is drunk as hell, came up and started rubbing up on him again. She realizes that I\'m not paying attention to her at all and she went to kick me in the nuts. She luckily missed the boys and just got Pedro so I didn\'t immediately go down to the ground. I got in her face and told her not to ****ing do that again. Apparently she thought I was joking around or thought I wouldn\'t do anything and tried to do it again. I caught the bottom of her foot with mine and flung her backwards into this table full of guys. She kind of stumbled back up and was looking at me like she either didn\'t know what the hell was going on or she couldn\'t believe I just did that. I got right up in her face again and told her that if she tried that shit one more time I was going to have her ass thrown out. Some of her friends must have seen her because they came up and grabbed her and that was the last I saw of them.

I swear sometimes I think a girl deserves to be slapped and this happened to be one of those moments. As much as I wanted to I still couldn\'t bring myself to do it though.

imported_Mars Guest

shoulda knocked her out and ****ed her or knocked her out and called lookin4alinc to come **** her

NYC LS8 Guest

That\'s my grounds for a woman getting slapped. Don\'t **** with the family jewels.

BlueByU Guest

Gotta go with being slapped on this one.

Potato Guest

It\'s a good thing Trav\'s girlfriend wasn\'t with us or that girl would have gotten her ass beaten and someone would have wound up going to jail.

I don’t think I could ever slap or hit a girl, especially one who is intoxicated.

nope, I could never hit a women.

Couldn\'t hit her but sure would want to.

My ex-gf got into a fist fight with a girl for less... lol

VETECISFORGRANDMAS Guest

Pick her up and put her in the dumpster..

Mineral 5Speed GT Guest

Remove this ad
    [quote name=\'VETECISFORGRANDMAS\']Pick her up and put her in the dumpster..[/QUOTE]
    :lol:
    I can\'t hit a woman either. I\'ve wanted to many times, but I can\'t do it.