lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Eight Years of Pride and Adventure: 2001 Lincoln Navigator
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lux Guest

The closest that I\'ve ever come to slapping a girl

Remove this ad
    I had this chick i was kinda dating kick my ass one time. She hit me in the face and head about 6, maybe 7 times in front of all my buddies. Hit me something furious. She wasnt a small girl by any means. Built, built damn good. She then hit me and cut my face with her ring, i bled. That kinda pissed me off.I simply reached out with one hand grabbed her by the throat and brought her to her knees. Told her if she ever came around again i\'d kill her. Havent heard from her since. Turns out she likes fighting and kicking dudes in the nuts, she got her ass beat by two of her previous boyfriends for pulling the same shit, i let her off easy. This was two years ago probably. ****ing pyscho.

Potato Guest

[quote name=\'LuxurySportCoupe\']I had this chick i was kinda dating kick my ass one time. She hit me in the face and head about 6, maybe 7 times in front of all my buddies. Hit me something furious. She wasnt a small girl by any means. Built, built damn good. She then hit me and cut my face with her ring, i bled. That kinda pissed me off.I simply reached out with one hand grabbed her by the throat and brought her to her knees. Told her if she ever came around again i\'d kill her. Havent heard from her since. Turns out she likes fighting and kicking dudes in the nuts, she got her ass beat by two of her previous boyfriends for pulling the same shit, i let her off easy. This was two years ago probably. ****ing pyscho.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if a girl hit me closed fisted I\'m not really sure what I\'d do. Hopefully it never happens to where I have to find out.

KY Jim Guest

LSC351, Sorry, My Bad. I received a comment from some smartass calling me a woman-beater. I see that I didn\'t differentiate between my replies.
    KY Jim

Potato Guest

[quote name=\'KY Jim\']LSC351, Sorry, My Bad. I received a comment from some smartass calling me a woman-beater. I see that I didn\'t differentiate between my replies.
    KY Jim[/QUOTE]

Jim I looked through the posts and I didn\'t see anyone calling you that. Care to quote it for me?

KY Jim Guest

Oh, it was on the User CP thingamaflotchie. No Biggie. I just can\'t let SOME Stupid Shit pass. Telling me that I don\'t know what I\'m talking about when I damned well DO is another.
    KY Jim

Potato Guest

[quote name=\'KY Jim\']Oh, it was on the User CP thingamaflotchie. No Biggie. I just can\'t let SOME Stupid Shit pass. Telling me that I don\'t know what I\'m talking about when I damned well DO is another.
    KY Jim[/QUOTE]

Oh the rep thing? Gotcha... I guess it\'s easier to make a comment when you can do it anonymously so nothing can be said in return, huh?

KY Jim Guest

Apparently. We have the same type of Radio Rambos on the C.B., too. I can Call Them Out, and wait, all the while broadcasting on how the chickenshit STILL hasn\'t shown up, but these Computer Shao-Lins are more difficult to deal with effectively.
    KY Jim

68Stang Guest

[quote name=\'KY Jim\']Computer Shao-Lins [/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LSC351 Guest

Remove this ad
    KY.......No problem........was just lookin for clarification, is all. I mean, let\'s face it........I\'m as full of shit as the next guy, so when I get called \"smartass\", and I don\'t know why, I wanna find out so i can tell if I should be proud of it or not.

As for those that find testosterone sitting behind a computer monitor, CB mike, telephone, etc...............I generally ignore them. If they can\'t say it to my face, then apparently it wasn\'t important enough to be said in the first place. Sounds like you get to deal with your share of these sorts of turds too. Betcha they drive imports with fart cannons too. (gratuitous ricer shot)

:cheers:

Oooooooo!.......that was my 900th post!..........at this rate, I\'ll be 84 years old by the time I hit 10,000 posts!