lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Eight Years of Pride and Adventure: 2001 Lincoln Navigator
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    po-po 5.0 Guest

The closest that I\'ve ever come to slapping a girl

Remove this ad
    If a chick kicked me in the nuts for no reason......It\'d be hard for me not to slap her.

Stanglover Guest

[quote name=\'Mars\']shoulda knocked her out and ****ed her or knocked her out and called lookin4alinc to come **** her[/QUOTE]
    :rofl:

KY Jim Guest

I, too, USED to be a Chivalrous Ignoramus like this, Once Upon a Time. HOWEVER: ANY female who physically attacks a male for NO reason is NOT a Woman, or a Girl. She is Dangerous, and you allow her to continue at your Peril. Allow even a skinny little teenager to beat on you and she WILL eventually **** you up! That said, if I DESERVED to be slapped, or whatever, Fine. If I did nothing to provoke or offend, she\'d better keep her damned hands to HERSELF. Kick ME in the nuts for no reason, and the LEAST you can expect is a broken jaw. If I recover quickly enough, it\'ll be an extended stay in the ER. And if I have to gun down twenty or thirty guys to get to you, I WILL. It\'s not so much the Pain, it\'s the Principle. Civilized Beings do NOT go about attacking others without Provocation. Period. Those who do are Dumb, Dangerous Animals. I still Euthanize Dangerous Animals. So, Girls, want to beat up a guy? Pick on SOMEBODY ELSE. I\'m a Lover, not a Fighter, and I fight to WIN. Victory equals Peace, and Peace sometimes is Superior Firepower and not being afraid to USE it. If I, as a Man, went around crotch-kicking girls who I thought deserved it, I\'d be shot before the end of the first day. And Rightfully So. Who the **** do you think YOU are? Femininity does NOT imply or grant Immunity.
    KY Jim
    P.S. Act like a Lady, or a Woman, and be Treated as Such. Act like a vicious bitch and be kicked out the door to sleep in the mud with the REST of the pack.

HTRDLNCN Guest

Tough call. after the first try I would have called a bouncer/security over,
    you never know if shes the local drunk skank whore who has
    20 inbred guys that will jump you if you hit her.

DaILL02LsE Guest

a woman that pulls shit like that, in my book - she is no longer a woman. Its then considered fair territory

KY Jim Guest

What I said, in so many words.

Steve G Guest

kick her in the boobs

BECG Guest

Sorry..but we fought for women\'s lib.. therefore we are free game when we pull stupid shit like that. :nono:

I woulda taken care of her for you Tanner.. that is bullshit..and unacceptable.

Potato Guest

[quote name=\'BECG\']Sorry..but we fought for women\'s lib.. therefore we are free game when we pull stupid shit like that. :nono:

I woulda taken care of her for you Tanner.. that is bullshit..and unacceptable.[/QUOTE]

While I do agree that she deserved it if I would have even slapped her she was small enough that it would have been about like hitting a guy with a closed first. She wouldn\'t have stood a chance if I would have slapped her.

I would have been more than happy to let you take care of her for me though. It would have been kind of hard to find that much jello, pudding or KY at 2:30 in the morning

KY Jim Guest

Remove this ad
    HA! Them little skinny ones are the VERY ones who mop the floor with lumberjacks. Hit one, sometime. You\'ll NEVER believe it! Woman are LOTS tougher than they want us to believe. They just want it Easy, so they PLAY Weak and Sissy. Didn\'t you ever hear the saying, \'Hell hath no Fury like a Woman Scorned?\' Boss Lady don\'t give a **** if you ARE Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof. Piss her off, and she\'ll knock you DOWN. It\'s a damned good thing I\'m a Lover, and not a fighter. I\'d look AND act like Muhammad Ali.
    KY Jim