lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 98 Mark VIII
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 98 Mark VIII

Disney Lincoln Guest

Yo, Disney.....Happy B-Day

Remove this ad
    Thanks all!! I had a spectacular B-day!!! The chick obviously knows high quality man-gina when she see\'s it.

BlkStreak Guest

happy late birthday Dis :cheers:

virginiafiveo Guest

happy late B day bro!

jsev22 Guest

Is that a jello shot with whipped cream and a candle on it? :rofl:

monte87 Guest

[quote name=\'Disney Lincoln\']I win![/QUOTE]

Yo-Tommassooooooooooooooooo, Look @ DIS, all Tony SOPRANO\'d out! nice shirt-brah, hahahahaha you like your from jerzeeeee! The chick looks like she came from Staten island-huh tom?

Lata Ant:naughty: :cheers:

NYC LS8 Guest

[quote name=\'monte87\']Yo-Tommassooooooooooooooooo, Look @ DIS, all Tony SOPRANO\'d out! nice shirt-brah, hahahahaha you like your from jerzeeeee! The chick looks like she came from Staten island-huh tom?

Lata Ant:naughty: :cheers:[/QUOTE]

:rofl::yesyes::rofl:

monte87 Guest

dude-

I meant the first pic w/DIS giving the THUMBS up.... She\'s a hottie, that chic--i-did-i! hey DiSNEY-FUGG\'N- Fug-edddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddda-About it Ova here-Like, Dont let me cum ova there-Dis is looking like.... hahahahaha He\'s all Dappered out looking like Paulie wWalnuts... Keep up the good work! hahahaha If i didnt know ya and seen ya in tennessee, iw ould think either you got some scam going on down there making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, or your in the Witness protection program! ahahhaha

Happy Bday-dude , Ant

Disney Lincoln Guest

:rofl: :lol: I have no idea what he just said :lol:

NYC LS8 Guest

[quote name=\'Disney Lincoln\']:rofl: :lol: I have no idea what he just said :lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:Same here and I know the guy!:rofl::rofl:

monte87 Guest

Remove this ad
    [quote name=\'NYC LSC\']:rofl::rofl:Same here and I know the guy!:rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

Translation ****o- he looks like \"Tony Soprano\" with the hottie, Almost like he\'s @ the Bada Bing gett\'N outta the Esclalade, yeah-Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Tommy-Do i need to do fuggn sign language , im tell\'N ya-One of ****N jerry\'s Kids-:slap: Tommasssooooooooooooo! :hyper:

Lata A:cheers: