lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS

Lincoln Forum: 97 Executive Town Car
    Remove this ad
    This will be a brief review. A few weeks ago I bought a 97 TC with 86,000 miles. I LOVE the car. It has the pre-European styling (I don't love the bloated European style) and it is a beautiful car! Needless to say it rides like a dream and has substantial power and good pick-up. I'm getting 20mpg which isn't bad at all for a big car like this. I would strongly recommend these post-boxy pre-European TCs. It's a modern car, but has the classic Lincoln look.

I totally agree with you. I just bought myself a pristine and flawless 1997:
    http://www.lincolnlandinc.com/carsforsale/...arForSaleID=332
    I expect it to arrive in Rotterdam on may 14th. After all Customs- and other administrative rubbish I expect to start enjoying it beginning of june.

Remove this ad
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jur de Jong @ May 6 2008, 04:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I totally agree with you. I just bought myself a pristine and flawless 1997:
    http://www.lincolnlandinc.com/carsforsale/...arForSaleID=332
    I expect it to arrive in Rotterdam on may 14th. After all Customs- and other administrative rubbish I expect to start enjoying it beginning of june.
    </div>

Beautiful car! Except for the color, mirror image of mine. By the way I am now getting almost 22 MPG. Good luck with your TC!