Lincoln Forum: Help us to keep helping you...
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help us to keep helping you...
02-19-2005, 12:42 PM #1
Help us to keep helping you...Help us to keep helping you... Your support is essential to our survival...
Thank you for considering to support our Lincoln owner and enthusiast community. As the busiest Lincoln web property on the internet, there's a great deal of responsibility that comes with staying online at all times. This also costs a great deal of time and money on an on-going basis. The only way we can continue to exist is through the financial support of our sponsors and supporting members.
LincolnForums.com is here to help improve your Lincoln ownership experience by lowering your maintenance expenses and allowing you to spend less time under the hood of your car and more time with your family and loved-ones. If we've helped you, then please - help us with a supporting member account today. For as little as $5.00, you can help us achieve our goals, which in turn, can help you achieve yours. There are several inexpensive options with perks to say, "Thank you for your support!".
Please note! Member accounts paid via PayPal or Credit Card are upgraded IMMEDIATELY. If you purchase a subscription via PayPal or Credit Card and do not see the upgrade IMMEDIATELY, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any forum page to let us know.
1. New, more powerful server
2. Part-time or full-time server administrator (on-call server administrator obtained; still looking for part-time/full-time)
3. Separate server dedicated to images (this will dramatically improve page-load speed)
Supporting Membership (and what's in it for you) starting at $5.00 per month:
- No more "side bar" (long "skyscraper" ads).
- Less generic ads! This means faster page loading for Supporting Members! (Authorized Vendor ads display for everyone) This means no more sidebar, no blue pop-up text links in posts, no header or footer ads and no in-post ad cubes.
- Your personal photo album storage quadruples in size from 25 to 100 pictures.
- Your private message storage capability grows from 50 to 200 saved messages.
- Your personal custom avatar can be larger in both visual and file size.
- You'll receive a special "Supporting Member" badge beneath your username in all of your posted messages.
- MONEY BACK GAURANTEE! If you're not entirely satisfied with your upgraded account, please let us know within 3 days of your purchase. We want you to be happy with your choice to support the community...
Click here to sign up!
07-15-2015, 09:25 PM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2015
LS 3.0 shuts off when put into drive..
2002 LS 3.0 shuts off when put into drive.. works fine in reverse.. starts right up every time but soon as put into drive engine dies out