lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Lincoln Luxury Vehicle Reviews
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    WhiteLightninLSC Guest

OMG I think I\'m getting one...

Remove this ad
    [quote name=\'Clouderold\']Meh. =P[/QUOTE]

You seem rather bitter, is it because you drive an Altima. :dunno:

WhiteLightninLSC Guest

[quote name=\'SeventyCutlass S\']dude, you can put ANYCAR into the friggen 7s, i was just watching NOPI tunervision and they had 6 second Supras

****in \"VIIIs are slow bullshit\" goddamnit all[/QUOTE]

It kinda gets to me when fellow Lincoln (Mark VII) guys rag on the VIII, especially the people that have never owned or even driven one. I own both, and it just so happens both have different positive and negative traits.

Jker Guest

I agree.

It\'s been about 4 years since i owned a 7, so it;s a stale memory, but my 8 is nice, and gets the job done.

not a status car, but who cares.....

Steve G Guest

Actually the smartest thing for me would be to get another F150 4x4. I seriously miss this truck out of everything I\'ve owned:

84 Cougar
    79 Firebird
    97 Ranger Splash
    98 ZX2
    97 F150 XLT 4x4
    78 Bronco
    78 Bronco (parts truck)
    00 ZX2
    89 Mustang LX
    89 Old\'s Cutlass wagon
    91 Corsica
    91 Mark VII (parts car - I think it was a 91)
    83 Mustang LX Notch (had this for about a day lol)
    92 Cougar
    95 Mustang \"GT\"

See I didn\'t have that many cars in the past 12 years. Seriously I have dreams about the F150 sometimes. That truck had everything going for it. Too bad it didn\'t fit in the parking lot at my stupid cubicle job! I would still have it today.

SeventyCutlass S Guest

[quote name=\'WhiteLightnin\'LSC\']It kinda gets to me when fellow Lincoln (Mark VII) guys rag on the VIII, especially the people that have never owned or even driven one. I own both, and it just so happens both have different positive and negative traits.[/QUOTE]

yeah i know! i have driven both as well. and between the 2 i would stick with my VIII

whats an Altima?

stealth 87 Guest

something that losers-whose-parents-make-them-sell-their-cars drive

imported_Tubby Guest

[quote name=\'Boss man\']Actually the smartest thing for me would be to get another F150 4x4. I seriously miss this truck out of everything I\'ve owned:

84 Cougar
    79 Firebird
    97 Ranger Splash
    98 ZX2
    97 F150 XLT 4x4
    78 Bronco
    78 Bronco (parts truck)
    00 ZX2
    89 Mustang LX
    89 Old\'s Cutlass wagon
    91 Corsica
    91 Mark VII (parts car - I think it was a 91)
    83 Mustang LX Notch (had this for about a day lol)
    92 Cougar
    95 Mustang \"GT\"

See I didn\'t have that many cars in the past 12 years. Seriously I have dreams about the F150 sometimes. That truck had everything going for it. Too bad it didn\'t fit in the parking lot at my stupid cubicle job! I would still have it today.[/QUOTE]

What did ya have a Mark VII parts car for if you didn\'t have a Mark VII? :chin:

SeventyCutlass S Guest

[quote name=\'stealth 86\']something that losers-whose-parents-make-them-sell-their-cars drive[/QUOTE]

bahaha

my fiancee\'s older sister just bought a 2005 Altima.... cause she just had a baby

jsev22 Guest

I hate my mark VIII....If you must have one make sure you get a model with HID lights. Otherwise, you\'ll be driving with the highs on all the time :rant:

imported_Tubby Guest

Remove this ad
    Driving with highs....I\'m used to that. :nono: