lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS

Lincoln Forum: The Ultimate Guide For "How Do I Add Factory Navigation To My Navigator or Aviator?"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Remove this ad
    I have no idea what month my Navigator was built. I just bought it. I do know that it has no dvd and no navigation, but has the 6 disc changer. I can purchase a 6 disc cd based navigator navigation unit from a guy. Would I need to buy a dvd for it and new pigtails or can I just hook this one up and purchase a gps antenna?

HI I have a 300 navigator does anyone know were I can find the wiring harness for the plugs that go into the stock radio there are 3 of them I need to know what the colors are and what they do cause I hook up a radio and need to hook up the sub woofer and the streering wheels button can't seen to find it Thanks Dave

Patrick,
    Do you have any pics of your install such as where the dvd rom is mounted etc? I just purchased an '03 Navigator w/o nav or rear entertainment. Any help would be appreciated.

2007 Navigator Upgrade

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by plbolton View Post
    Patrick,
    Do you have any pics of your install such as where the dvd rom is mounted etc? I just purchased an '03 Navigator w/o nav or rear entertainment. Any help would be appreciated.
    I just came across this thread I would like to upgrade the THX 6 CD/Sat system on my 2007 Navigator with a factory Nav system, but I can't find the article mentioned. Has it been moved?