lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 2017 MKX Noise Cancelling System

2017 MKX Noise Cancelling System

Remove this ad
    I recently took delivery on a 2017 MKX. The concept of active noise cancelling seems to have caught my entire (?) dealership off guard. I did a VIN check on my vehicle and am pretty sure I don't have the active system. And... when I went to the Lincoln website and try to run a build scenario, I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the option descriptions. I have a Lincoln brochure that includes "active noise cancelling" in the option list as available, but that's as far as it goes. Does anyone know for sure whether it's still offered? I seem to be struggling just to get a straight answer. Thanks!!

2. I have a Lincoln MKX 2017 built in Jan 2017 and I do not believe that I have system either and I have the upgraded ultimate audio too
    Does anyone have it and how do you know know for sure ?

Easiest way that I know of is to contact Lincoln with your VIN in hand. They will be able to tell whether you have it or not. It's part of a drivers assistance or control package. I forget the exact name. If that isn't listed on your window sticker, you likely don't have it.