lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Past SUVs | Town Car | LS

Lincoln Forum: Suspension

Thread: Suspension

Suspension

Remove this ad
    Lincoln Town Car 2001

I have replaced the air suspension on my 2001 Lincoln town car, replaced with coil springs. I have turned of the air suspension switch in the trunk. I now have the problem of the battery going dead. Any help would be appreciated.

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizbetsy View Post
    Lincoln Town Car 2001

I have replaced the air suspension on my 2001 Lincoln town car, replaced with coil springs. I have turned of the air suspension switch in the trunk. I now have the problem of the battery going dead. Any help would be appreciated.
    There is another place to ask your question. You may get an answer here maybe but if you posted on another site such as the cars no longer in production there is an posting for town cars that maybe of better assistance. This post area is for new cars in production such as the 2017 Continental.

Remove this ad
    I'm going to move this to the Town Car section...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Get your next Lincoln for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!