lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: MAXI FUSES---MALE or FEMALE TERMINALS ???
    Rongold is offline Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 MKS, 2015 MKS

Question MAXI FUSES---MALE or FEMALE TERMINALS ???

Remove this ad
    2014 & 2015 MKS's---I know that the small rectangular mini fuses in both fuse boxes have male terminals, but do the square maxi fuses in the underhood fuse box have male or female terminals ???

RON

Well, for about the third or fourth time on this forum, I'll answer my own question. The square maxi fuses have female terminals, and they are called FMX Low Profile fuses by Bussman and JCASE Low Profile fuses by Littlefuse. The small fuses are called ATM mini fuses by both companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rongold;61685[B
    ]Well, for about the third or fourth time on this forum, I'll answer my own question. [/B]The square maxi fuses have female terminals, and they are called FMX Low Profile fuses by Bussman and JCASE Low Profile fuses by Littlefuse. The small fuses are called ATM mini fuses by both companies.
    I'm going to guess that most Lincoln owners don't work on their cars very much, except for Town Car owners.

Remove this ad
    I guess you're right. I work on my own cars. I recently retired after owning my own repair shops (3 of them) for 45 years.