lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: Lincoln Logo Welcome Mat for the MKS
    fonzie is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 mks

Lincoln Logo Welcome Mat for the MKS

Remove this ad
    I really think the new model Lincolns that have the welcome mat with the Lincoln logo look pretty neat.
    I was searching around on some sites that have puddle lamps with the Lincoln Logo. Most of those sites had the ones that go in the bottom of the door. Then I found this site on Ebay that is carrying them for the 2013-2016 MKZ. Well, when I checked on factory part numbers for the puddle lamps, the MKZ and MKS were the same so I ordered a set from the Ebay site. They fit perfectly in the hole where the factory puddle lamps fit. They work fine in the car but the only small problem is that the welcome mat is not quite square with the car. I guess the mounting on the MKZ is a little different than the MKS.
    So it took me about 3 minutes per side with a dremel tool and they now are square with the car. For those of you who are interested, put in this info on the Ebay search. Check them out.

Side Rear View Mirror Puddle Laser Ghost Shadow Lights for 2013-2016 Lincoln MKZ

Pasadena Lady is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Continental
    You are really into lights! Did you ever get your DRLs installed. I was told that someone called my dealer but he did not remember what happened. The tech was on vacation when the call came.

fonzie is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 mks
    Remove this ad
    No, but the car is going in for some work in two weeks....I will bring it up at that time.