lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS

Lincoln Forum: For Sale: 2005 Town Car Signature Limited
    RaleighTC is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2005 Town Car Signature Limited

For Sale: 2005 Town Car Signature Limited

Remove this ad
    My 2005 Town Car Signature Limited was previously owned by an older couple in a suburb of Orlando, FL. After the couple passed away, their daughter took ownership of the car, and unfortunately it was not in the condition that a Lincoln should be in when I bought it. I have spent several hours cleaning the exterior and interior of the car, as well as hundreds of dollars on needed repairs and maintenance since I picked it up. I have repaired the water leak issue at the windshield air intake that is common with these cars, as well as recharged the A/C system, had an oil and coolant change done, replaced the serpentine belt and tensioner pulley, and had a pair of Cooper CS5 Grand Touring tires put on the rear wheels. I've had the car inspected by a local mechanic, who says that it is in good shape for a car of its age. The car is in much better shape now then when I bought it, but there is still some work to be done it, so I am willing to negotiate on my asking price for anyone interested in the car.

The details:
    • Light Tundra Metallic (light green) exterior with Light Parchment interior.
    • 108,950 miles
    • Heated front seats
    • Heated exterior mirrors
    • Driver's memory seat
    • Soundmark premium AM/FM radio with CD and cassette
    • Wood grain accented steering wheel
    • Leather seats with Lincoln logo
    • 17 inch chrome wheels
    • Power trunk lid
    • Covered trunk storage bin

I am asking $6795 for the car, but that is negotiable. I have several photos of the exterior and interior of the car that I can provide. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

RaleighTC is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2005 Town Car Signature Limited
    I don't currently have an account on a photo hosting site, but you can see photos of the car on my Craigslist ad: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5691497855.html

Remove this ad
    I've lowered the asking price by $1000 to $5750. Today the Service Engine Soon light went on, and my mechanic says that it's due to the throttle position sensor. He tells me the throttle body should be replaced. The airbag light has been on since I bought the car. Counting the number of times the light blinks when the car starts up, I"m getting code 34. Aside from that, the rear brake pads need to be replaced and it needs new spark plugs (was not done at 100K miles). I put a new pair of front tires on today.