lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS

Lincoln Forum: Free oil changes

Free oil changes

Remove this ad
    If you all buy your MKT CPO or used, make sure to verify with the dealer you are eligible for the 4 years and 50,000 miles of free oil changes. For some reason, my VIN showed I was not covered and I paid out of pocket today because the service adviser said he could not submit to Ford the claim if it did not show up on his computer. I called Lincoln Customer Care and they said I should be getting it but also verified that it was not in their system. They added the feature and said it could take a week to show up. So now I have to jump through some hoops to get reimbursed thanks to a computer snafu. This was a Lincoln problem, not a service department problem.

Just thought I'd share to maybe save someone some hassle down the road.
    2013 MKT EcoBoost Elite and Tech Packages Power Vistaroof - SOLD

Is this real? My cpo desler told me i only have the first time oil change free.

The 1st owner has to buy that feature. If they didn't buy it, 2nd owner doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    The 1st owner has to buy that feature. If they didn't buy it, 2nd owner doesn't get it.
    Buy?????? The 5 yr. 50,000 free oil change feature goes with every new Lincoln. If yours was new and your dealer made you pay, then you got screwed.
    It's a feature that goes with the car not the owner. If buying CPO, then you get the remainder of what's left. If buying used (non CPO), then no.
    2012 Lincoln MKT 3.5 Ecoboost AWD..... Fully Loaded minus active park assist and tow package.
    Crystal Champagne

86 Buick Grand National
    01 Ford Excursion Powerstroke

New owners of 2014-2016 model year vehicles enjoy a two-year maintenance plan. New owners of 2017 model year vehicles will receive their first oil change free of charge. I drive a 2013 just like the OP.

peterk9 is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2017 Explorer Platinum AWD Ecoboost
    Remove this ad
    I had a 2014 and it came with the 2 year as stated above.

Peter
    Used to have a 2014 MKT