lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 1986 Lincoln TownCar
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Steve G Guest

Ok seriously wrapping paper pisses me off!

Remove this ad
    I have this wild pet peeve about wrapping paper. I hate that shit, we all talk about recycling and whatever. I use freaking sales flyers (the coated kind) for my presents for little kids (they like to tear open paper), or those fancy-ish present bags that people can re-use over and over again for the older kids lol. Imagine all the ****ing paper that\'s being used up for NOTHING. I don\'t see why it\'s so important to have flashy gift wrapping paper under the tree? I get creative with my shit, and will make a bow out of paper, people usually like my \"mad tit skillz, yo\".

I have not bought a roll of wrapping paper for the past 5 years or so. It\'s one of my ways to help protect our natural ressources. I hope other people would catch on to this sort of holiday thinking but I have not met one person that does this so far lol

imported_Charlie Guest

I wish other people would think like you.

drummer5 Guest

I waste enough paper on drawings and copies and models, I should just not even wrap my presents!

Jker Guest

Dude, not hard at all. fold here, tape there, done!

I wrapped 26 total in no time.

Suck it up. Punk

newspaper + duct tape + sharpie = golden

danistanggt Guest

i had to wrap a couple of presents for a 1 armed guy at work. he asked if i could help and of course being the nice person that i am i said sure... think i wasted more cause i kept ripping it, than it took to wrap the gifts!!!

VickiM74 Guest

[quote name=\'Clouderold\']newspaper + duct tape + sharpie = golden[/QUOTE]

:rofl: does it have to be duct tape, or will masking tape work?

Steve G Guest

At my cousin\'s party we had to play a game where we all sit in a circle and have to unwrap a present. We take turns rolling a dice and whoever gets a 6, has to put on the mittens and scarf and undo the present. It was about 6 boxes wrapped up with duct tape and packaging tape. Hard as hell to get to everything with mittens.

I got the ball rolling by doing one of those WWE moves and jumped onto the box hahaha! Killed the fugger.

Skarhed Guest

Its in the genetic code that guys hate wrapping paper and all its accessories. What frustrates me is I can machine a piece of steel to tolerances of less than 0.0005 inch but can\'t wrap a package without wrinkles and gaps!

Steve G Guest

Remove this ad
    I can do a perfect wrap, not that I do so very often. Maybe it\'s because I\'m a graphic designer that I\'m good with artsy shit.

What I don\'t like is all the waste of paper that\'s involved... Recycling can do one thing but the recycling procedure isn\'t as \"good\" as everyone thinks... the paper has to be turned back into pulp and that uses chemicals. The best bet is to not use as much paper in the first place.