lincoln forums   lincoln forum
Direct Links: MKZ | MKS | New Continental (Old) | MKT | MKX | MKC | Navigator | Town Car | LS
Lincoln Forum: 2015 Lincoln MKX Concept
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Remove this ad
    its about time that Lincoln created more style in its MKX - its too boxy now

http://www.wheels.ca/news/lincoln-mk...over-revealed/

Think this is the future of the new MKX - in a Mini form !

mark95man is offline Senior Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 Navigator & MKZ Hybrid, 07 TC Designer, 96 TC, 79 MARK V Cartier, 75+ 69-71 Lincoln MARK IIIs
    OMG--another FWD vehicle that most Lincoln RWD owners will not purchase!

It looks like a completely different vehicle altogether .... I purchased the 2014 MKX for it's visual appeal, as one of many reasons ... This car looks so completely different that it shouldn't have the MKx badge IMO

I LOVE the current MKX design. When and if Lincoln changes it, I probably won't get another one!!!

Ya'll do realize that what was shown is NOT actually the MKX concept don't you. It's just the OP's vision.
    And I might add a totally wrong direction. To the OP, the MKX is supposed to be a crossover, NOT a sedan, hatched or otherwise. We have the MKZ for the small sedan segment, and the soon to arrive MKC for the small CUV segment.
    2012 Lincoln MKT 3.5 Ecoboost AWD..... Fully Loaded minus active park assist and tow package.
    Crystal Champagne

86 Buick Grand National
    01 Ford Excursion Powerstroke

Mkc

The MKC based on the Escape platform with a new 2.3 EcoBoost engine. I like to think the MKC is a little larger than the Escape body.

No information on fuel consumption.

Price point is about the same as the MKX. It should be here by June/July as a 2015 model.

http://www.lincolncanada.com/crossov...oogle|3d5sWb6L

usedup is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 MKX AWD
    I would be surprised if the MKC is not built on the Escape platform. Maybe a wee bit longer...like the Edge and the 2 inch longer MKX.

usedup is offline Junior Member My Lincoln(s): 2014 MKX AWD
    Is anyone alive on this damn forum?

Remove this ad
    I am here at times, I have a 2011 MKX - and am looking foward to getting the 2015 MKX- when its available late this year - a rumor is that it might be on the same platform as the Explorer - so that a 3rd row seat would be available. - I had a MKT in 2010 - was not happy with it - but the MKX has been flawless and a joy to own !